Dear valued Customers and Business Partners,
Given the continuing challenges posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic, we would like to reassure you that Becker Avionics GmbH has taken significant steps to ensure that all our sites, products and services are safe.
Therefore, we want to share with you some insights of the measures we are taking to protect our employees and maintain security of supply of our products.
Preventive actions to protect our employees
In line with our core values, our priority is to ensure that our workers have the ability to operate effectively and safely during this period of uncertainty.
Therefore we have implemented:
- on site hygienic work norms such as regular hand washing, use of alcoholbased hand sanitizer, increased cleaning and disinfecting measures and social distance rules;
- remote work whenever possible;
- most meetings have been replaced with conference calls or video
- all but essential travels have been cancelled.
Preventive actions with respect to external parties (incl. visitors, truck drivers, etc.)
- large scale events have been cancelled;
- only essential visitors and external parties are allowed on site; and specific safety protocols are in place for truck / goods deliveries.
All our teams currently remain accessible to you and we have taken measures to maintain business continuity. Our customers will continue to receive the highest quality service without disruption. At present, we are not experiencing any direct impacts on our material supply. The current situation is, however, both complex and dynamic and we remain in frequent communication with our direct suppliers located in Taiwan, Europe and in other parts of the world to ensure delivery of materials as planned. Our procurement team is reviewing material status regularly for every region of the world and we have a weekly coronavirus task force meeting. We will continue to work with urgent focus to gain more clarity as this situation develops.
Finally, Becker Avionics GmbH is carefully following all recommendations provided by the German Government and Authorities and continuously monitoring for
eventual latest guidelines and demands. If you have specific questions, please address them to your local Becker Avionics GmbH contact.